Wednesday, December 15, 2010

SPINONTHIS,,RON LAVERY AND HIS MASSIVE RECORD COLLECTION








Check out our

FULL CATALOG

on GEMM





Who is SpinOnThis--?

What SpinOnThis promises



WHO SPIN ON THIS IS....

I am Ron Lavery of Los Angeles, California, USA. I am a crazy ass collector of records and cds. My most beloved genre are Blues, Jazz, Rock, Pre-rock, Alternative, and Spike Jones.



What I've cherished over the years is the HUNT -- the 'high' of finding great and elusive specialty records or recordings.



Alas, reality has set in and I can't even move through my own house, for all the records and cds. My wife says we live like crazy people, but I disagree. I live like a lover of music and all things unique.



And now I'm attempting to unload some of this collection via the miracle of the Internet and my home business called SPIN ON THIS. This website, Spin On This, will serve as an additional connection to you, my customer, and as a venue for viewing and selling some of my specialty items.



My full catalog of over 18,000 items resides on my "set-sale" site: www.spinonthis.gemm.com





MY PROMISE TO YOU

I love my collection -- it represents wonderful memories, as well as the sheer joy of finding a great piece of music -- and I promise:





•A QUALITY RATING OF EACH ITEM -- I rate and grade all vintage records, cds, books and teeshirts to the best of my ability, based on my own appallingly anal devotion to perfection.





•YOUR SATISFACTION IS GUARANTEED -- I want you to be happy with your purchase and to understand the unique nature of each and every item. We attempt to describe every item to the best of our ability. If you are unhappy with any of the unique items you've purchased from us, just return the item, and we will refund your money.

http://spinonthis.com/spotlight.htm
links to his site

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-http://www.alibris.com/stores/spinthis8&rlz=1T4GGLL_enUS379US379&q=spinonthis

No comments: