Saturday, April 9, 2011

WIZOHAIR

Wizohair, a wizard of oz collector, poses with his 20 inch hair making him seven foot eight in height  and with shoes close to eight feet tall.

"My dad had a napoleonic complex because he was short and so I wanted him to be proud of me for being this tall", stated Wizo.

Only problem has been walking through doors, getting his hair caught in fans and has been sued for having his hair destroy things on ceilings and even a rare bird died in his hair immediately from the hair spray.

"I was found innocent because they found there was no intent on my part but it did cost me $25,000 in legal fees which is about what I spend on hairspray each year".



Wiz makes a living renting his hair out for advertising signs and  flags pinned to his hair and for christmas has been hired as a christmas tree.
DOUBLE CLICK ON EACH PICTURE FOR BEST EFFECT

1 comment:

James C. Wallace II said...

You need to rent that mustache out as well. It would make a fine broom!