Tuesday, January 24, 2012

TIMOTHY J RYAN,,HUNTINGTON BEACH, CALIFORNIA LAWYER...A REVIEW BY A CLIENT..HUNTINGTON BEACH, CALIFORNIA

Ryan Timothy J & Associates Law Offices at 8072 Warner Ave, Huntington Beach,CA 92647.
Timothy James Ryan

BEWARE OF ATTORNEYS WHO TALK OUT OF THE SIDE OF THEIR MOUTH WITH ONE HAND IN YOUR WALLET

Posted by: MARK, a Car Accident client, less than a minute ago.
Overall rating1 star ratingPoor
Trustworthy1.0 star ratingPoor
Responsive1.0 star ratingPoor
Knowledgeable1.0 star ratingPoor
Kept me informed1.0 star ratingPoor
  • do not recommend Timothy Ryan.
  • I used Timothy 1-3 years ago.
  • Timothy handled my Car / Auto Accident matter.
  • I have previously worked with more than 10 lawyers.
Client Review:
i WAS REAR ENDED by a truck going 65 mph in 2009 and initially handled my case myself since the other party was totally at fault,,,i paid close to $9,000 out of pocket expenses and when I turned my bills over to mercury for settlement,,they only offered $8500 total,,no pain and suffering,,i then hired Ryan to puruse the case for a year more running up $6000 more in medical from dr.s he sent me to,, 

In the mandatory settlement hearing on January 3, 2012, Mercury offered $11,000 wheras I asked Ryan if that was over and above my medical bills including my $9000 out of pocket,,he said yes. 

January 13, 2012 in his office, he showed me the settlement and it showed $4400 to him and over $6000 to the drs. he sent me to and $147 dollars for me,,when I asked what about my out of pocket expenses,,he said "I have had a rough week and about to explode",,he didnt answer then and now and I have refused to sign any check... 

He refuses to communicate,does not care about small cases and even kept calling me Mitch, which isnt my name. 

I now am going to small claims court and mabye there , I will find out why he deceived me and refuses to answer why my out of pocket expenses were not even sent to mercury for reimbursement. 

I am also reporting this case to the california state bar. 

I will keep you posted on the outcome

ANOTHER REVIEW WITH SAME RESULTS AS ABOVE.



2 Reviews for Law Offices of Timothy J. Ryan & Associates

Write a Review
  • 1 stars

    What a joke

    Provided by YP.com
    This office does nothing for you they tell you what to get for them they tell you what you need to do , they make you basically manage your own case and at the end they take almost all the money . Out of 7,000.00 I only received 800.00 and it took almost 2 years to get it.
    Rate this Review:
  • 1 stars

    Very un professional

    Provided by YP.com
    This place is so backwards you have to talk to everyone first before talking to Tim Ryan the lawyer, then by the time you get to him he doesn’t even know who you are he has to open your case up first before he can even comment on your case...poor service it took over a year to settle and at the end he got most of the money....

No comments: