Saturday, June 23, 2012

BILL MARCKWARDT,,SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA


Born to Run

Bill Marckwardt
Bill Marckwardt VP/Senior Special Assets Officer at City National Bank
To: mark shapiro
Date: June 23, 2012
You replied to this message:
Mark, hope all is well with you. I'll forever remember our running days. I don't know if I mentioned it, but I've been boxing for about six years now at a pure boxing gym. I love it, and the workouts are intense. Running is just too tough on my aging knees. In any event - have you read Born to Run by Christopher McDougall - published in 2009. It's one of the best books I've ever read, and easy reading. Hilarious and entertaining, and makes you want to put the shoes on and get going. Incredible. If you read it, let me know how you like it.

Best,
Bill

No comments: