Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I HATE WAR...WIZARDOFBAUM.aka MARK SHAPIRO...YOUTUBE/GOOGLE

                        I HATE WAR

                                 by

                  WIZARDOFBAUM

                               aka

                     MARK SHAPIRO

Dedicated to my creator and passing the window to my soul of which she had and now I know she always knew.

Somtimes, mothers knows best.

Freda took me to Museums, Libraries for fifty years and she would pick out five books at a time and I always wondered how she could read all five at the same time,,,but sure enough,,,she did.

My CONNECTION to Freda ( I call her that and always did for I knew she was more than just a name of mom was intense from my earliest recollection ( I dont remember breast freeding and I did ask,,since the first word out of my mouth was WHY,,,and I havent stopped asking since,,,and all humans should just ask WHY for that will lead to a few things such as the truth or lies.


.
                 WIZARDOFBAUM


AKA        MARK SHAPIRO



YOUTUBE and GOOGLE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuwyZAovvN4


      IF  video

http://www.youtube.com/user/wizardofbaum#p/u/6/WZqol2nOLV4


                               

No comments: