Friday, June 10, 2011

WIZARDOFBAUM BAND TREASURES

WIZARDOFBAUM wishes to entertain and also educate in a wholesome manner and in that tradition


THE WIZARDOFBAUM TREASURES with music by the WIZARDOFBAUM BAND

featuring

WIZARDOFBAUM


WIZARDOFBAUM aka Mark Shapiro (Royal Guardian of Baum)

"His voice is unlike any other I have ever heard and only thing I can say is power emotion voice", Elvis

"He has soul deeper than the deepest crevice in the ocean" Ray Charles

"I wish he would sing O solo mio"
.Caruso

"I  admit he didnt do my singing,,he would have made me obsolete",,,,Pavarotti

"Whew, I am sure glad the Wiz didnt do house of the rising sun before me,,,Id still be mugging kids for their lunch money",,Eric Burdon

"I have never played with a better vocal than that,,it was stunning and uplifting and my guitar playing soar to heights I didnt imagine in my being."..Uli Roth

"Ditto"...Michael Schenker




The world may seem upside down at times and also the universe so mysterious and empty but the world can be joyous and at your fingertips.

Never give up dreams or hopes and always envision what they are for they will come true, for the world I speak of is in you.

The world you envision can be the world you live, for you can indeed mold it within and your spirit will soar and lift you skyward above the clouds where you will spread your wings and live eternally, in pure joy and freedom..WIZARDOFBAUM aka MARK SHAPIRO..a MESSENGER


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1qYF3JJMTM&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

1 comment:

ELVIS said...

I would leave a comment but I died August 16, 1977 sitting on the crapper aka toilet (toilet was invented by a guy named crapper).
For the record, my last words were.....LOVE ME TENDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR