Monday, July 5, 2010

CHOW MEIN


< here is Chow Mein owner of the famous restaurant Hung Low in Los Angeles. Meins favorite dish is the flied lice (orientals cant say R and substitue L for the R) and with whales balls, crocodile feces and urine from a great ape, the dish is unlike any other. Mein proudly says that it has done wonders for his business and he stated that the majority are the people who indulge with golden showers (that is they like to feel urine on them ).If anyone has any unusual potential food items,contact Chow Mein at wizardof baum and only serious inquiries, no plicks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I HAVE eaten at HUNG LOW and met chow mein in person and I have to tell you that not only have I never had such oriental delishiques and the whale balls alone was a wonder...Never have I seen such balls like that since i first met my ex husband