Friday, November 30, 2012

I Need to Know if I'm Psychic


You are here: Real Psychic Experiences :: Am I Psychic? :: I Need to Know if I'm Psychic
Real Psychic Experiences

I Need to Know if I'm Psychic

 
Ineed to know if I'm psychic or not. When I dream it happens, but some times when it does happen, I don't remember until it happens but other times, I can tell right before it happens that it is going to. Also, sometimes I'll have dreams that while I'm in them, I know that I'm sleeping and I know that I'm in a dream, but it's always the same dream: I'm at the top of a huge oil rig in the middle of the ocean and I look to my side and I see a little boy and an old man named Charlie (I don't know how I know his name but I do), then I jump and right before I hit the water, I wake up and I hear some one calling my name, it's really weird.
I also scored 90 out of 100 on the esp test it said that I have psychic abilities and that I should be featured on t.v. or radio. Is that even significant? I also can see who is calling on my phone and whenever I answer it, it's them. It's like I see them in my mind... is their something wrong with me?
The email address that was submitted with this story was invalid and we could not reach the author. If you are the author, please write us back so we can correct this information.

Medium experiences with similar titles

Comments about this clairvoyant experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by psychic-experiences.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, kevin ramey, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.
Sophielouise (1 posts)
 
2012-11-30 (42 minutes ago)
Hi... I'm 16 years old and last year something strange happened and sometimes still happens...

Ii was sat In my house with a group of friends just talking about random stuff and one of my friends said something about her grandad in which ii have never met as he died before ii knew my friend, and all of a sudden an image of an old man just jumped straight into my head so ii described this man to my friends and it turned out to be my friends great grandad me and my friends got really freaked out. Ii don't usually believe in this sort of stuff but ever since that day it's just been happening a lot even when someone is not talking about someone deceased...

Could someone tell me why this is happening please would really like to know

Thank you:)
portal2 (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
2011-11-07 (1 year ago)
ya know it's weird really. Some times I have dreams that I don't recall until their actually happening! Some times what happens in the dream doesn't exactly go the same way real life. Once when I was like only 7 or 8 I had a dream that my cousin was on our treadmill and hurt himself. A couple days later the exact same thing happened at our house but my cousin got off before the time he hurt himself in my dream. This kind of thing happens a lot to be but the thing is I don't remember the dream until its starts to come true. I have wondered for a while now am I psychic or not
Ruth (4 stories) (154 posts)
 
2011-08-21 (1 year ago)
Hi Jenn,
Precious child... I want help you for a second. This pain you are going through, even if it is temporary should stop now. Your chakras are open. A spirit is way too close to you and is blending with your chakras/your aura, hence the pain you are experiencing is in fact the pain the spirit was in before he/she passed away. Please close them. Especially your solar plexis. This is their way in. Ask the spirit "to step away from me as YOU ARE TOO CLOSE". Be firm about this. Headaches are also something spirits can give you by standing too close to you.

Blessings to you, if you have any questions, please let me know.
Ruth - medium 5 years Love
Jenn25 (1 posts)
 
2011-08-20 (1 year ago)
Hey, I'm 25yrs old. My name is Jenn, and I have epilepsy.

Though, I tell my mom everything. But I'm afraid to tell her this, cause she will think this is just a normal thing. (Parents won't understand.)

Well anyways,

Earlier today, Around 2-3pm
I started Crying for no reason. And it always happens. My parents always ask whats' wrong, I don't know why. But I always feel a Bullet, Stab wound on my body or see blood on the floor- (but my parents don't see it.) I feel other family pain far away. And then on the news someone is killed. Which is normal in the world, my parents tell me, but half the time I get a headache when someone is Near me also- I don't know who he is- he wears' dark mask and sits at the foot of my bed, I take asprin- but it keeps acting up again- I can't control it. X.x; Hes' always around. I don't know why-
Nyx_21 (guest)
 
2010-10-15 (2 years ago)
Its seems as if you may be a psychic. That dream was a precognative dream.
mrlucky4life (1 posts)
 
2010-10-15 (2 years ago)
i just join this website. I had a dream where I saw a man in a black hoddie, he was kind of bold and taller then me. Then later in my dream I had a girl kiss me. Then when I woke up, after school as I was walking home a saw a men in a black hoddie, when I got home I fell on my bed and my dog started kissing me. Then later that day I asked my sister how her teacher looks like, she discribed the man in my dreams.

Does this make me psychic or is it my imagination?
Ashley_Baby_xD (1 posts)
 
2010-07-01 (2 years ago)
I have the same thing happen to me kind of. I can see spirits, comunicate with them, and when they die I have a vision of what happens Crying It's freaky! It's called Clairvoyance. Also I can see the future and past. I could tell you your future and past right now. That ability is called Precognition.

I only know I have these abilities is as you said I know who calls my phone without looking at it too, but my friend Mackenzie was really sad one day and she said "My lifes horrible, I wish something good would just happen already!" I told her what will happen in the future but she needs to stay confident that everything will be okay.

Also I have dreams of what will happen in the future too. I had a dream my dad would get hurt from his job, and he did he broke his arm.

As I said I can see spirits also. How I know how they died is I see them and its like I'm watching a movie. I see how everything happened.
Like there was this one family who died in my old house. The family had a dad named John, a mother named Susie, a daughter named Rosie, amd a son named Tim. First, the mother and daughter got in a car accident, the dad died next, he was sleeping he was in the downstairs room, the window was open and someone shot him, last the son was on his own for about and hour, he went outide on his bicycle and got ran over by a garbage truck. The dad was 29, the mom was 28, the daughter was 13 and the son was 9. They were very nice and as a complete physco I would talk to them. I was 0nly seven when I found out they died in my new house.
It really started when I was born! Surprised
Im pretty scared for life because I'm only 13 but I'll learn to live with it. Its very interesting and I love to have these abilities! Smile
Jackson (1 posts)
 
2010-02-16 (3 years ago)
I understand your problem I have dreams about random people and things. Some of these people I know in reality and random things will happen to these people and sure enough a few days later it happens. Another thing that really creeps me out and makes me think I am psychic I have these random images or flashes in my mind and I can barely remember what they were and over a random amount of time it happens and I remember the image. Like for example I had a image I didn't really catch or understand and one day in class my pencil was on my desk and it rolled off and I then I thought back and sure enough it was one of my images. So I don't know if I'm psychic or not but somebody please tell me. Confused
opart1 (2 stories) (35 posts)
 
2009-04-01 (4 years ago)
I'm new to this website because I'm searching for answers and my biggest one would be is it possible for ones ability to shift between others on its own?
reddork (6 posts)
 
2009-02-14 (4 years ago)
respect your gift you might not get to keep it Crying I have been a pychic and a medium since I was 5 and let me tell you it is a gift, a death note but a power to master this is coming from a 13 year old I hope this is inspiring
HappyactiveKid (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
2008-12-15 (4 years ago)
Thats sounds kind of like what I do. If I think about something or someone I get these feelings and then sometimes I have dreams and then I'm like 'deja vu' but I won't remember where I've seen it. I don't know what to do, because like sometimes... I even hear voices telling me stuff... Like they need my help... But I don't know who it is.
inuyasha (3 posts)
 
2008-09-03 (4 years ago)
no there is nothing wrong with you.
This is actually the way I talk to spirits.
I had one watching me today at school.
Her name is anna.
sam (guest)
 
2008-03-08 (5 years ago)
Ok, I think I have psychic abilities, maybe even telekenesis. Last night, I was in that slightly conscious state people experience right before they fall asleep when I heard this horrible yelling. I couldn't tell if it was a boy or a girl, and it wasn't a scream, but it was this blood chilling,"OOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!" I was scared to death! Also, the other day I tried this telekenesis experiment where you put a drop of oil in a bowl of water and see if you can move it around. I 'thought' of the oil drop moving right, and it moved right, alot! Also, sometimes I have dreams where I see an umfamiliar place, and then I visit or see that place. It started happening when I was about 7 or 8. Finally, I tried this dream telepathy thing I found out about on the web. I knew I would forget to tell someone in my dream, so I told it awake. I sent my sister this vivid message that she would do bad on a test the next day. The next morning, I heard my mom tell my sister,"Good luck on your test today!" And guess what?! She got a C on her math test! It's not as far out as most psychic abilities, but it's good enough for me! I just wonder if it's luck, or abilities...
Randy (guest)
 
2008-02-14 (5 years ago)
My dreams have many meanings. I'm not sure how to read them. I feel see and hear things before they happen. The only time they don't is when I'm asked to do something. They seem to come when they are ready for me to understand them. Yet I don't know if it is anything at all. I just think its crazy thoughts but am corrected each time. At times it scares me. What do I do?
Black and White Stripesxx (guest)
 
2007-12-29 (5 years ago)
Hi! I don't know if this will make sense but sometimes I'm happy then straight away sad(probably hormones?), and even sometimes I get a feeling, any feeling at all, weather it's happy, sad...etc...and then a friend comes up to me and they are feeling exactly how I'm feeling and I didn't even know why I was feeling like that, and one time (sorry to keep going on) my cousin was getting bullied by these lads so I chased them off and I started getting really nervous and shaky. My cousin was about to walk around the corner to get home but I stopped her, I looked around the corner and saw the bullies, I don't know weather it was luck or instinct. And I usually feel as if someone is watching me or is near me when there isn't anyone and randomly I come out with names of people without me even thinking about it, am I psychic or just weird?
Mimi (guest)
 
2007-12-19 (5 years ago)
im very confused ! I think I might be psychic there are constantly ghosts in my house they try to talk to me and I can understand them its mostly in dreams but its like they are attracted to me and I can look at a person and tell exactly how they feel abut me and how there life is going I can tell by looking at a person if someone has died they broke up with a boyfriend things that are tramatic... The strongest occurance has been dreams I can make myself have dreams about certain events! Never anything to huge and I don't know when they will happen but they always do also I can sense deth I can see if someone is going to die and when it will happen and my intution is amazing! I'm scared... The othe women in my family are psychic they see spirtits and smell death but nothing like me
Sierra (guest)
 
2007-12-09 (5 years ago)
I've been able to see the souls of the dearly departed since I was I was sixteen. The images of them and how they died plays like a movie in my head, except with no sound.I've been taken over in seances and in other situations. Can anyone help me? My email is PixPxprncss89 [at] aol.com
Katie (guest)
 
2007-10-21 (5 years ago)
hi Abbey it should say on the website how but I don't develop mine just leave it I still experience things I can feel sometimes someone else's emotions, see spirits, ghosts and all that.
Abbey (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
2007-10-20 (5 years ago)
Hi All,

I am trying to find someone that can help me, I have a question that I have been struggling with for some time now, maybe I just want confirmation... I need to know what my psychic abilities are and how to develop them, I have always known that I have something in me others around me don't. A friend of mine says I am a empath and have other abilities to but she could not tell me what they are. I have seen ghost, demons, felt other peoples emotions, I think even had a out of body experience, which a friend said saved my life. I can feel when something is about to happen( still trying to pin point what is going to happen when.) I am just so frustrated... Is there someone that can help me please... I don't want to go to someone that asks money for there services, maybe just looking for someone that does not have anything to gain by helping me, except my eternal thanks, Happy PLEASE... I would appreciate it if someone with the ability to help me can contact me. Thank you
Katie (guest)
 
2007-10-17 (5 years ago)
Premonition means
Premonition refers to a situation when future events are foreknown or forecast. Premonitions are usually treated as a result of paranormal or supernatural feat. However, it is possible that the human mind is capable of forecasting an accurate view of the future.
hotandcold (5 stories) (218 posts)
 
2007-10-17 (5 years ago)
You have precognition and premontion. Premonition is what I have out of the 2, which is where you know something is going to happen about 5 seconds before it does.

Precognition is when you are asleep, and you dream something is going to happen, and it could happen soon or in 5 years time!

Charlotte.
Ashley (guest)
 
2007-10-05 (5 years ago)
I have had dreams about my friends home life and when I told them about it, everything I had dreamed was true, also in November last year I had a dream, a random dream but in the dream I kept seeing numbers 911 and 7 4, this year on the forth of july, I had 1st heard about the car bombings in europe, though they happed a few days in advance, also recently I have been having dreams about the world ending, one of them I was walking on a street in NYC and in a matter of seconds the buildings began to crumbled and disinergrate and then all I saw was dust with the top of the empire state building which by now was just rusted frame of metal sticking out of the sand and the sky was yellow and cloudy, almost mars like but not as rocky just dust.I've also had other dreams about events that have come true. I also get the feeling that someone is standing in my door way to my bedroom, sometimes I even see him, he's a tall male, but I can't make out I features very well, and when I friend slept over she felt like another person was in the room with us. I even tried talking to the ghost in my room before and when I asked if he was really there my bulldog bobble head began to shake up and down. Sometimes in my dinning room our candy dish that plays music when you open it will randomly start playing and switching the songs at random times, and my bathroom light will flick on and off and the door will open and close. A few nights ago I saw wolf in my doorway, and it was very clear. Maybe it has something to do with native americans? Since in my woods you can find rocks that have been shaped or used as tools, also our naighbors built their pool over an old native american well. My town has had a look of history with native americans, I want to know if I'm halusinating, but my sister told me when I was under she saw my great grandmother sitting on a stool in her room and fall over, and when she went into our kitchen I was sitting on a stool and fell over as well, my mom has also said she has seen a woman running in a white outdated dress looking back at something.
erika (guest)
 
2007-09-29 (5 years ago)
this is realy wierd to me I use the pombs of my hands and I see what's happing, going to happen, or happened its realy odd today I seen my cat and a grill so I went outside and my cat was on my naighbors grill also I said to my mom I thought it was going to rian tommorow and it is I don't watch the news thouhg I'm 12 so why would i?
Katie (guest)
 
2007-09-27 (5 years ago)
I see my future I see my past I have strange dreams. This week when ever I touch my phone I get a text message STRANGE! You should read my stories. I know when I'm going to get a phone call or text message I know when my mobile is charged fully because I get a tingly feeling on my back. I have seen 3 ghost and heard a little girl voice so she is the 4th ghost. I go through strange things all the time. My dreams they come true in a bad way. My days they feel like there repeating. Smile
LIZA (guest)
 
2007-09-25 (5 years ago)
Its real weird because I alwaysdream of something and it will happen. I also predict a lot of things and they happen is it luck?
cassie (guest)
 
2007-09-19 (5 years ago)
i had this dream of a little girl who died, and she had a sister who was just like her but prettier and when her sister died in a car crash, she blamed herself and died, it was weird because I saw her ghost hanging in the door way in my dream, it seemed like she was sending me a sign...
Brandon (guest)
 
2007-08-26 (5 years ago)
I want to know if I'm psychic so can someone give me the URL to a good ESP test send it to me on my email adress Androidc3df9 [at] aim.com.
Jessica (guest)
 
2007-08-06 (5 years ago)
i seem to have a lot of dreams about normal things...it's just sometimes those normal things happen. For instance I dreams about something and then it happens and I get a really bad case of deja vu because I don't exactly remember until it happens, but other times I dream about something... And I have this feeling... And then later(maybe in a couple of minutes or weeks) I get that same feeling(when I'm not dreaming) and then the thing happens.it's usually only pointless things that I dream of like:picking up a certain color marker, or someone yelling at me, or seeing the front of a house I know I've never even seen before. I really just wanna know, because my grama's claimed it's happened to her and my dad doesn't admit it but he tells my mom and she tells me. I just feels strange and angry and excited at the same time! I wanna know if it's just my imaginaiton or something else.
savannah (guest)
 
2007-07-23 (5 years ago)
i am a kid and I need to know if I'm a phychic becouse when I think of a person who I haven't seen in a while they end up calling I have dreams and they somehow come true I need to know if I am a phychic that way I can help people with what they need .
kevin666 (guest)
 
2007-05-07 (6 years ago)
thank you adrey!

No comments: