Friday, October 15, 2010

Larry Shapiro,Homeless man, breaks into abandoned bar, begins selling alcohol



A homeless man allegedly broke into a California bar and served drinks to unsuspecting patrons all weekend -- before police came calling.

The bar, called the Valencia Club, had gone out of business for some time and its liquor license had expired, police said this week.

But the suspect, Larry Shapiro, 70, somehow got into the California establishment in the Penryn area of Sacramento Valley last week. He reopened the bar using beer he bought from a nearby store.

Shapiro allegedly started with a six-pack of beer and used money he received to buy more alcohol.

When questioned why he did this Shapiro, with slurry speech and most of his teeth missing, stated, "I have been through alot since my divorce of 35 years and recently my ex wife and two children came into alot of money and I got nothing but losing my home, business and my liquor collection."

In past, Shapiro has been ticketed for ten DUIs hitting everything from trees to parking meters and shopping carts at walmart.

"I have been drinking since high school and it helped with the girls but now I just drink to get over my bad luck and my family has deserted me completely since all three came into a large amount of money from my wifes father who passed away recently" sobbed Shapiro as he was led away in handcuffs to the Los Angeles County Jail.

Picture attached is of Shapiro as seen a week ago passed out on Main Street in Los Angeles and nobody did a thing to inquire or help.
__________________________________________________________
video of Larry Shapiro on a business trip to Grand Rapids, Michigan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA05E4bdIhk

video of Larry Shapiro on a business trip to Brazil
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/wire/sns-viral-video-hit-by-car,0,1199673.htmlstory

video of Larry Shapiro on a business trip to Taiwan
http://www.break.com/index/biker-gets-clipped--by-car.html

video of Larry Shapiro pulling out at walmart
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zwiO9ARXZs&feature=related

No comments: