Monday, October 18, 2010

JON GRUDEN, MOTORMOUTH ON MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

I can only watch monday night football on mute for Jon Gruden, the co announcer has yet to keep his mouth shut for even one play and for me to go on and on about him would only put me in his league so I will leave this part of the blog silent in honor of all the football fans who are dying to have him shut up once and for all.



COMMENT FROM ANOTHER PERSON ON MOTOR MOUTH,,Home / Sports


When I am in charge of the world

StoryDiscussionWhen I am in charge of the world

Tap 'er Light by Bill Foley mtstandard.com
Posted: Tuesday, October 5, 2010 12:00 am
(0) Comments



Font Size:Default font sizeLarger font size.When I rule the world – and I will – there’re going to be a lot of changes.



Following are a list of executive orders that will be enacted worldwide in the first 100 seconds of the Foley administration.



n The number of football announcers covering each game will be limited to two.



It’s bad enough when you get a motor-mouth color



commentator like John Gruden making sure he fills every available second with a profound thought. When you throw in an equal or greater windbag like Ron Jaworski, it becomes insufferable



 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree. Watching Cowboys/Giants, and was thinking, does this guy ever stop talking? What a motor mouth. So I googled Jon Gruden Motor Mouth and tada, I am not alone in my thoughts!